The laboratory consists of a clean room class 1000, equipped with a direct write system to perform photolithography.
Currently the laboratory has three lines of research, which are:
- Structures for spin-polarized current injection in semiconductor materials;
- Structures for Spin-Valves;
- Structures for semiconductor electrical characterization.
- Laserwhiter mPG 101 Heidelberg – Structures down to 1.0 μm – Substrates up to 10cm;
- Sputtering to thin films/ contact deposition. Equipped with 2 guns (DC and RF) and 6 targets (Au, Cu, Co, MgO, Al2O, CoFe).
- Hot plate;
- Ultrasonic bath;
- Thermal bath;
- Exhaust hood;
Prof. André Pasa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +55 48 3721-2303